Last updated: March 14, 2018
- Collecting Personal Information: If you wish to transact on and use the Site, Numisma will collect information about you, including Personal Information. The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a customer file includes, but is not limited to, name, address for service, government identification, and banking information. Personal Information is collected in order to:
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- inform you about Site and service features;
- provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you;
- process billing and collection of any fees;
- conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- deliver products and services to you;
- provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a Numisma customer; and,
- meet Numisma’ s legal and regulatory requirements.
- Using Personal Information: Numisma is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only employees with a business need to know Personal Information, or whose duties reasonably require access to it, are granted access to customers’ Personal Information. The Site’s systems and data are constantly reviewed to ensure that you are getting the best possible service and that leading security features are in place. We must reserve the right to retain and share certain Personal Information in order to meet our regulatory requirements and further to our contractual agreements with partners and third parties.Numisma uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For systems administration and detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, Numisma’s web servers also automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Numisma on a need-to-know basis. Numisma reserves the right to block access for any user accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity. This includes access via the Tor anonymity network.Personal Information and other data may be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- Accessing Your Personal Information: You may access and verify your Personal Information held by Numisma by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org